We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
Our team of financial professionals can help you address:
• Investing principles and strategies
• Retirement investing and distribution strategies
• Estate conservation issues
• Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
• Can I retire early?
• Are my investments working hard enough?
• What’s the best approach for college savings?
• What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
• Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
• How do I grow and protect my business?
• How do I successfully transfer my business?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
As the founder and CEO of National Fringe Benefits since 1992, Tanya has built her career on trust earned from clients by matching their unique needs with a mix of financial products and services that produce results. Her mission is to listen and understand your needs, goals and risk level to achieve the desired outcome.
She is the recipient of the prestigious 2010/2011 "Woman of the Year" award from the National Association of Professional Women, Member of the Financial Planning Association, Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT). With over 30 years of experience & continuing education, Tanya consistently provides clients with quality professional investment advice.
CA Insurance license #0628680
Registered Representative | Financial Consultant of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC 3807 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 1040 Los Angeles, CA 90010
National Fringe Benefits vision is to reach as many people as possible to become Financially Secure or achieve their Financial Dreams, thereby empowering them to have better choices and peace of mind.